Friday, July 2, 2010

chapter five; media make-out.

Saskatchewan, MB.
6:00 p.m.

We just arrived in Saskatchewan. The trip took three days but it was going to be completely worth it, plus I loved the feeling of going behind my mothers back. We grabbed our bags, checked into our room that Jordan booked for us and ran up to it. All three of us changed quickly not wasting anytime and drove back down to the rink. I wanted to surprise Taylor after the game so I went and found Gabby and she took us to our seats.
"Steph! Thank god your here!" Gabby claimed.
"I seen the first 4 games on tv, amazing as usual. These are my two best friends; Gina and Christina" I said, as we reached our seats.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Gabby, Jordan's girlfriend and this is Ally, Pietro's girlfriend" We each shook Ally's hand as we took our seats.
"So your the girl he's been swooning over" I smiled.
"Well, I hope it isn't any other girl" Ally joked. I liked her already. We sat through the game, which was a close one. It was the first game against the USA and it was intense. Once Canada score, the US would score. It was always back and forth, but in the end Travis Hamonic scored the winner in overtime. The crowd went crazy as they cheered on Canada. Now we only had two more games until the finals, and that's if we made it. As the crowd cleared out we mad our way to the locker rooms, the media was lined up so we waited over by the entrance to get to the locker rooms for the boys to be finished with their interviews. Alex was the first one finished, he came over and Ally and him left to go out to the bar. Next was Jordan, he wasted no time on hugging both Gabby and I, he hugged Gina and Christina too let alone they were like his two other sisters. After him and Gabby left, Gina and Christina decided to go wait in the car while I talked to Taylor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taylor's POV
She was back. I didn't think I would get to see her again.
"Taylor?" a journalist asked.
"Uhh I have to go." I left the journalists to figure out the question on his own. I needed to see Stephanie.
"TAYLOR!" She ran and jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist. I felt good to hug her again.
"Before I left, I meant to finish off from what we started the other day" And before I could speak, her lips were attached with mine. I gripped her face with my hands and she brought my body closer with hers. It felt like this was the only thing in the world that was happening right now, nothing else around, nothing else mattering. She pulled back and smiled.
"Well, it's great to see you to!" I gave her another quick kiss, "I thought you had to practice for skating or whatever?"
"I did, but my two friends and I snuck out three nights ago and drove here. We just got here before the game." She explained.
"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?"
"I wanted it to be a surprise" She smiled. We walked out to the parking lot, I got on the team bus and went back to the hotel, while Steph went with Gina and Christina. I still couldn't believe she was here, everything just got a whole lot better.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steph's POV
When we got back to the hotel I changed into my pj's. I could still tell I had a smile on my face. I was just glad to be back here, with the people I wanted to be with and the boy who was stealing my heart each minute.
"Sooo, what happened? You guys official yet?" Christina asked, sitting down on my bed.
"Well, I got that kiss I've been wanting, but no we aren't official; at least I don't think we are, we haven't really talked about it. Plus we just met."
"You guys totally just made out in front of the media, date him." Gina exclaimed.
"Oh god Gina," I laughed, "The things you say" With that we all went to bed. My mother hadn't called yet... after three days, but I was expecting a big bitch out soon. This time I wasn't going back though, I promised myself when I was driving up here I wasn't doing anything for her, I wanted to live my life, well now Taylor was becoming apart of it and he's the best thing that happened to me since my dad passed away.



No comments:

Post a Comment