Sunday, July 4, 2010

chapter six; falling for you.

Steph's POV
I woke up the next morning, not in my room. The sun made me squint my eyes as I tried to open them. I rolled over and met Taylor's face. He was sound asleep still, I slipped out of bed trying not to wake him but failed at that.
"Where are you going" His voice was scratchy as he turned towards me.
I stopped in my footsteps and turned back to face him, "I'm just gonna jump in the shower, sorry I woke you up."
"No biggie, I need to get up anyways." I watched him as he got out of bed. Shirtless with only a pair of shorts on. His body was toned and perfect, I could feel my face go hot as he walked towards me.
"Anyways, good morning beautiful" He said as he pulled me into a hug. His skin was soft and warm. His muscles tightened around me, I didn't want to be anywhere but here right now. His lips finally met mine. They felt soft as they moved with mine. His hug got a little tighter before he let go of me. I smiled, then turned and walked into the bathroom for my shower. I brushed my hair quick then let it air dry, through on some jeans with a team Canada t-shirt and put on a little bit of make-up. Taylor took his turn in the shower, he put on jeans and a hooded sweat shirt. He was clean shaven and the colour of his shirt brought out his eyes. Not that you wouldn't be able to not notice them anyways, they were the bluest of blue and gorgeous as hell. I heard a knock on the door, I walked over an answered it. It was Gabby.
"Bags are packed, ready to go?"
"What?"
"It's the last day, we are checking out"
"Oh, uhm yeah. We'll be down in a sec."
"Okay" She smiled, "I'll get Jordan to carry your bags to the car" I turned back to Taylor. I could feel the tears form in my eyes.
"What's wrong?"
I looked up and felt a tear fall down my face "I don't want to leave, I want to stay here, with you"
He pulled me into another hug, "We can still see each other, I'm only an hour away."
"I know, but my mom--"
"Your mom can't do anything. Your here aren't you?"
"True." I pulled back from him, "Your not gonna forget me right?"
"Stephanie, how could I forget you. You've been through this whole tournament from me. We connected instantly, you took three days to drive out here for me, and--" He paused.
"I've fallen for you." I was speechless when those words came out of his mouth. All I could do was smile and kiss him. I knew I had to leave but I continued to kiss him. He pressed me up against the wall, no space between our bodies and held my gently, like I made of glass. His lips moved with mine, soon his shirt was off again. I could feel his muscles against me. He tore my shirt off and ran his hands up and down my body. He lifted me up and placed me on the bed, he moved his body on top of mine and pulled on the button of my pants.
"Wait" I said gasping for air.
"What?"
"We can't"
"Why not?"
"It's to soon"
"I really, really like you Taylor but we are leaving today and I want this, when it will really happen to be special"
"Your right, I'm sorry"
"Don't be sorry, I liked all this" I winked. He kissed me again, then we put back on our shirts and headed down to the lobby and met up with Gina, Christina, Gabby, Ally, Alex and Jordan.
"What took you guys so long?" Gina asked.
"Nothing" I smiled. Her, Christina and Gabby all caught on.
"Explain on the way home" Christina whispered. I nodded and we headed out to the car. My bags were already in the car, I said goodbye to everyone. Gina and Christina got into my car, but I walked over to Taylor.
"Call me when your home" He said.
"I will, for sure" I smiled. He pulled me into a hug and began to kiss me.
"Steph, let's go" Gina yelled out the window. She caught my attention and I hugged Taylor once more then jumped into my car. It was going to be a long ride home.

1 comment:

  1. I love this story! Please, please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete